The Cochise County Fair provides an exciting venue to showcase the talents of our local 4-H and FFA members, school children, and citizens. Your exhibits help make the fair special.
The Premium Book provides details about how to enter and present your exhibit at the fair. For more details about fair entries, contact the Secretaries of Exhibits, Lee & Charla Henney, (520) 458-6148, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details and contact information, click the departments below.
- Department A – Field Crops & Apiary
- Department B – Fruits, Nuts & Herbs
- Department C – Vegetables
- Department D – Floriculture
- Department E, Division I – Canned Foods
- Department E, Division II – Perishable Foods
- Department F – Domestic Arts
- Department I – Future Farmers of America
- Department J – Livestock
- Department K, Division I – Poultry
- Department K, Division II – Pigeons
- Department K, Division III – Rabbits
- Department L – Fine Arts
- Department M – Photography
- Department N – Hobbies
- Department P – Education