4-H & FFA
4-H and FFA have a big role at the annual Cochise County Fair.
4-H and FFA members planning to exhibit in the areas of livestock, building, dogs, small stock and horses should use the guides and entry forms below. Livestock exhibitors must provide their own shavings. Call ahead for local supplies: High Lonesome Trading Company, (520) 642-9343, Tractor Supply in Douglas, (520) 364-6181, and Sierra Vista, (520) 458-1545.
Fair entries will be accepted between July 15 and September 1, with some specific deadlines as follows:
- Horse entries, and completion of the 2015 4-H/FFA Self-Evaluation, are due by 11 p.m. August 1.
- Building and Dog entries, and completion of the 2015 4-H/FFA Self-Evaluation, are due by 11 p.m. August 15
- Large and Small Stock entries, and completion of the 2015 4-H/FFA Self-Evaluation, are due by 11 p.m. September 1.
Thanks to the following 4-H and FFA donors:
Fair Book and Entry Forms
2015 4-H & FFA Fair Division Booklet
4-H & FFA Animal Pen Assignments
Beef Stalling Map
Small Stock Cage Assignments
Swine Pen Assignment Map
Sheep & Goat Pen Assignments
Guzman’s Meat Processing – Beef
Guzman’s Meat Processing – Lamb and Goat
Guzman’s Meat Processing – Pork
- Morales Meat Masters – Beef, Lamb, Pork
- University of Arizona – Beef
- University of Arizona – Goat
- University of Arizona – Lamb
- University of Arizona – Pork
- Willcox Meat Packing – Beef, Lamb, Pork