The Cochise County Fairgrounds serves as an event facility for private functions and a venue for agricultural and equine activities throughout the year. The facilities and grounds are available for quincineras, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations and wedding receptions; training events; retail shows; concerts; and agricultural competitions, sales and practice.
Catering service may be hired in; on-site catering not available. Alcohol can be provided by the fair association.
Call the office for details and rates on the following rental facilities:
- Commercial Building – Very spacious lighted space with stage, restrooms and electricity. Leave it bare or decorate it your way to match your event theme. 192’ x 47.’
- Science Building – 32’ x 121’
- 4H Building – 35’ x 121.’
- Kitchen – Two grills, double refrigerator, commercial sink, hand-washing sink, food preparation space, serving windows, electricity.
- Fairgrounds – 45 acres
- Arena – With lights and 3,000-capacity grandstands
- Animal Holding Facilities – 80 stalls available for boarding. Self-care and maintenance required. $3/day.
- RV Facilities – 32 available spaces include electricity and water, on-site dump station. Daily, weekly or monthly rental available.
- Poultry Barn
- Cow Barn